Thursday, August 2, 2007

It Blends!!

In my hunt for mindless activities to do this afternoon since I am home more days than at school this month(with the notable exception of being scheduled almost every Saturday and Sunday), I remembered vaguely having heard of the website Will It Blend? and decided to check it out. After all, one cannot study non-stop for their Step 2, unless of course your name is "First Aid".
Guess what! iPhones blend. And beyond that, blended iPhones sell for $901. As long as your ebay ad is explicitly clear that it is a blended iPhone and not a new iPhone.
Other exciting things that blend include:
and even Bic ligthers.

All in all, it was pretty productive day for me.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The guy in the videos is Tom Dickson. He used to live behind us when I was growing up. They gave our family one of their earlier models called a Ktec that was awesome. We didn't blend up cool things with it though! Thanks for posting about that site. I hadn't heard about it and it is very entertaining!