Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hijack a Phone Number


Yesterday my wife called me. Instead of hearing her familiar sweet voice, I was greeted by Optimus Prime. He told me that the Decepticons are waging war in my own home state and that I was needed in the battle lines. He also warned me that one of my classmates may have joined the enemy as a Decepticon named Devastator. He then instructed me that I could help by purchasing the Transformers movie on DVD or HD-DVD.

What is super awesome about this call is that you can send it to anyone from this website. I'm sure it's totally against the terms of agreement, but you could potentially hijack anyone's cell phone number and send anyone else a message. You could even send it to two people's phones at the same time (if you have two windows open) and have them call each other at the exact same time.

1 comment:

Tiny Shrink said...

Hmm, I wonder who you might have done that to...