Monday, May 28, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Tipping my hat to one of the two blogs currently listed in my "Friends' Blogs" (yes I have no internet friends...maybe someday) and her meme'ing of me, here are 8 random facts about myself.

1) I play way too many video games. Here's proof. Gauderio I have no idea how I find the time to do so during medical school, but somehow I do.

2) On a similar note, I recently completed Viva Pinata. Yes, I know it's a kids' game, but I don't care. It was fun.

3) My pet peeve is mouth noises. I don't like them. I don't like chewing noises. I don't like teeth brushing noises. I don't like spit noises. Good thing I'm not in dental school.

4) I lived in Brazil for two years on a mission for my church. I now speak fluent Portuguese which comes in handy with all the Brazilian patients I have.

5) I have never seen either the Atlantic nor Pacific Oceans. The closest I have come is the Gulf of Mexico. People tell me I don't know what I'm missing.

6) I hate fish, eggs, and hot dogs. If we were meant to eat fish, we'd have been born with gills.

7) I love reading the headlines from Yahoo's Oddly Enough and MSNBC's Peculiar Postings. Rarely do I read headlines about actual "important" world events or watch the evening news.

8) My wife says this post makes me sound like a 10 year old. Maybe I am. So what.

1 comment:

Tiny Shrink said...

I hate mouth noises too! One of my least favorite things is to listen to people eat. Ugh!